At Ergonomyx, we are confident that we can provide you with a reliable and exceptional product for many years. The longevity of our products is important to us because we know our customers consider their Ergonomyx products an investment in their health and well-being and expect their products to last. We want to pass that confidence onto you in the shape of a five year limited warranty on our Sit-Stand Desks and a two year warranty for our Under-the-Desk Bikes! This warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship that arise from normal use, and we assure you that we will always make a fair judgement when assessing warranty claims.
The following are some common issues that are covered under warranty:
- Cracks in the tabletop that appear after normal use and without impact or accidents
- Failure of the frames, resulting in the desk not moving up or down
- Note: ASR errors are not covered under the warranty as these can be easily corrected
- The desk will not turn on when plugged in and receiving power
- Noise exceeding normal levels due to a motor issue
- Seizing of the pedals and inability to properly pedal due to a motor issue
- Breaking or damage under normal use and specified weight limits
If your Sit-Stand Desk or Under-the-Desk bike experiences any of the above issues within the warranty period, please get in touch with our support team and provide us with images or videos that specify the issue that you are experiencing.
The following are not covered under warranty:
- Labour required to repair the product
- Consumables such as batteries or screws
- Normal wear and tear of the tabletop, frame, or paint finish
- Products that have been stored or assembled incorrectly
- Damage if used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered/modified
- Includes water damage, cuts, scratches, or other damage caused by impacts or accidents.
- Cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or wrong cleaning products.
- Products that have been placed outdoors or in a humid environment, or if the products have been used for commercial industrial purposes (unless otherwise stated).
- Any damages incurred as a result of collision with other furniture or equipment that is obstructing the Sit-Stand Desk
In line with our commitment to sustainability, Ergonomyx aims to minimize negative impacts and maximize value for our customers and the environment which is why we also offer out-of-warranty repairs for our Smart Sit-Stand desk and Smart Bike to local customers upon an engineering review. Please contact our support team for more information.